Friday, May 29, 2015

Los Angeles to Oslo (Norway): $441 rt nonstop


Travel dates:
Travel on Thursdays from Jan 14-Mar 24, 2016

Other itineraries of note:
- Mon Oct 12-Wed Oct 21 (or Thurs Oct 29): $529 rt
- Thurs Nov 5-Thurs Nov 12: $507 rt
- Thurs Dec 31-Thurs Jan 7: $474 rt

Flight booking:
None of my affiliate sites have the cheapest price on this deal. So, book directly with Norwegian Air directly: https://www.norwegian.com/us/

Appreciate the tip? Share my page with your friends!
Really appreciate this tip? Drop a donation in my tip jar! http://goo.gl/zUkfZ8
Hotels:
Wherever I go, I always start my hotel search with Booking... and it has not let me down! Great rates on great hotels, hostels, guest houses, etc!
Click here to start you hotel search on Booking

Adjusted Cost Per Direct Mile: 3.97
<4 = INCREDIBLE deal. If you have an interest in ever visiting this destination, book now! Or, you may be interested in making a "mileage run" out of this
4 to 5 = EXCELLENT deal
5 to 6 = great deal
6 to 7 = good deal

No comments:

Post a Comment