Friday, May 29, 2015

Houston to Singapore: $724-754 rt 1-stop


Travel dates:
Flights generally available:
- June 23-July 13
- July 21-31
- Aug 16-Sept 25
- Oct 2-31
- Sun-Mon/Wed/Fri-Sat from Nov 1-Dec 7

Example itineraries:
- Sat Oct 17 - Sun Nov 1 (Fall 2-week)
- Sat Nov 21 - Sun Dec 6 (Thanksgiving 2-week)
Pre-discount code price with the itinerary that I would book!

Hotels:
Wherever I go, I always start my hotel search with Booking... and it has not let me down! Great rates on great hotels, hostels, guest houses, etc!
Click here to start you hotel search on Booking

Adjusted Cost Per Direct Mile: 3.48
<4 = INCREDIBLE deal. If you have an interest in ever visiting this destination, book now! Or, you may be interested in making a "mileage run" out of this
4 to 5 = EXCELLENT deal
5 to 6 = great deal
6 to 7 = good deal

No comments:

Post a Comment